benefits of day
- dying light
— benefits of night
- the shadows crane their fingers to catch weary slipping feet and
- there bleed stories in the walls (and
- ) the sleepiness is drink when the labels say you can’t and)
- footsteps sound like thunder breathing sounds like planes and
- because of this our mortal bodies learn our bodies learn our gaits and heartbeats learn (to sate the weight of silence)
tagged as: poetry. pleasant storms.
reblogged from fluidly
originally posted by fluidly
Theme made by Max Davis.